I was nominated by Broken Heart to receive the Liebeter Award! I hadn’t heard of this before since I’m still relatively new to blogging but the award is for blogs with less than 200 followers to help them gain more followers! Thank you soooo much for the nomination!
Here are the rules!
Here are the questions I was given!
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would LOVE to go to England! I’ve always been obsessed with British culture (Dr. Who, Harry Potter, the foods, the accents, the clothing companies!!! ❤ sigh.)
2. What is your go-to Starbucks (or Tim Hortons, Second Cup, etc) order?
I almost always order a sugar-free vanilla iced coffee with soy at Starbucks. If I don’t get that, it’s a hot chocolate or Frap.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because, as a fashion student, when applying for jobs or internships, you are often asked for a blog URL. I wanted to be prepared and ended up loving it even more than I had expected! Also, I have always been an avid blog-follower. How cool would it be to make a career out of this?!
4. What is your favourite thing to do in the summer?
My favorite summer activity is Netflix and catching up on sleep ❤
5. What is your best memory from high school?
My best high school memory is going to national competitions in Orlando for FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America). Mostly because I got to go to Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Disney World. It was around the time I graduated so it was kind of like my senior trip since I’m not a partier!
6. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is drowning. You’d think that would make me learn to swim but nah.
7. What is one thing that, if you could, you would go back and redo?
If I could redo anything, it would be maybe pursuing a double major in college and doing Fashion Design alongside Merch. But I see the light at the end of the tunnel (December!!!) and I’m not turning back!!!
8. What is your favourite makeup product?
My favorite product right now is my Rimmel BB Cream. I use it with a stippling brush (which has CHANGED my life, I’m late to the party!!) and it has amazing coverage without being cakey.
9. What is your favourite restaurant?
I LOVE Mexican food. Any of it. Give it to me. Favorite place is Taqueria San Luis in Nashville. It’s just a little walk up window with no seating area and I lovvvvve it. The pork tacos, oh my gosh *praise hands*
10. Who is your favourite celebrity?
My favorite celebrity currently is Lena Dunham. I am obsessed with “Girls” and I also read her book a few weeks ago. She’s amazing.
11. If you could do one thing, knowing that you can not fail, what would it be?
I would move to NYC immediately and never look back.
11 Random Facts About Me
1) I am, to this very day, obsessed with Harry Potter (if you couldn’t tell from the questions above). True love never dies.
2) I have Type 1 Diabetes
3) I grew up on a dairy farm until I was 12.
4) I decided I wanted to work in fashion when I was 15 and I never looked back.
5) I’ve been with my boyfriend Josh for almost 4 years. He’s ok I guess.
6) My favorite book is Roald Dahl’s “Matilda.” (Literally, I just wanted magical powers, ok?!)
7) I have an obsession with stuffed animals.
8) My favorite band is Kings of Leon.
9) My favorite TV show is the Walking Dead
10) I despise washing my hair. Thank God for dry shampoo.
11) I’m a magazine hoarder. I have Teen Peoples from 2003 at my mom’s along with the 3 or 4 issues of Mary-Kate and Ashley magazine. I never throw magazines away.
Ok! I nominate: (sorry only nominating 5 because not too many I follow are
under 200! I’ve gotta work on that!)
Once again, thanks for the nomination!